Monday, August 26, 2024

Day 4 of the Scrap Happy Mini-Load #824 - My First Painting

For my layout on day 4 of the Scrap Happy mini-load challenge, I scrapped the first watercolor painting I did using Anna Mason’s techniques from her class. She does a unique type of watercolor painting that is very realistic. This type of watercolor takes more time than your traditional type of watercolor painting, but it is so pretty. 

For the layout, I used 49 and Market papers and embellishments, for the alphas I used foam Thickers called Scene, and a Tim Holtz tiny attached. I also distressed the edges of my papers with a Tim Holtz distress tool. I was going for a watercolor look to convey my story.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

 

#load824  #layoutaday  #scraphappyfamily  @scraphappyorg


No comments:

Post a Comment